Kawasaki ZR-7 / ZR-7S Lower Suspension Links 1999-2004
Condition: 100% Brand New
Material: Q235 Steel and 6063-T6 Aluminum
Lowering sizes: 1”(25.4mm), 1.5”(38.1mm), 2”(50.8mm), or 2.5”(63.5mm)
Color: Black; Silver
Placement on Vehicle: Rear
Fit Manufacturer: Kawasaki ZR-7 / ZR-7S 1999-2004
Kawasaki ZR-7/ZR-7S Lower Suspension Links
This kit is designed to drive your Kawasaki ZR-7/ZR-7S safely and comfortably.
- The Lowering Link body is constructed from durable 10mm thick 6063-T6 aluminum and has undergone anodizing treatment and CNC aluminum alloy processing, resulting in a lightweight, high-strength, and hard-wearing component.
- The Lowering Link ends are made from hardened Q235 Iron, providing protection to the aluminum lever against binding and seizing due to metal-on-metal corrosion during threading.
- Multiple lowering sizes are available, with options for 1”(25.4mm), 1.5”(38.1mm), 2”(50.8mm), or 2.5”(63.5mm) drops.
- Lowering the bike’s height can facilitate a more comfortable riding position, enhancing overall riding enjoyment.
- Easy install and require no cutting or modifications
- Kit comes with all necessary hardware included.
- Due to manual measurement, there may be 1-5mm deviation.
Fit for Kawasaki ZR-7 / ZR-7S 1999-2004
1 set of Kawasaki ZR-7 / ZR-7S Lowering Links Kit
There are no reviews yet.